My device will not connect after few months of working fine?
Please try the following:
- Press the reset button on the speaker for 10 seconds to delete the connected device list. Blue led shall start to flash ready for pairing.
- Power off the speaker for 30 seconds and turn back on. The speaker will make audible noise and blue led will start flashing waiting to connect.
- Check to see if there is power going to the speaker, the red/blue led indicator should be lit, if not no power present, connector maybe loose, check fuse..
- Power off your phone to restart as Bluetooth may have got stuck
- Check you device power as if too low below 20-30% this can reduce the signal strength, charge if necessary.
Flashing red light, the device has gone into safety mode. due to lighting strike, voltage spike in the circuit. Power off and turn back on.
Follow the 2 steps above, failing this please contact us.
My device won't connect to WiFi speaker?
Check the power to the speaker is turned on, standby red light should flash or solid Green. If not check the connection and try again. Go to Settings>Wi-Fi and make sure your network is the same as the speaker when setup if turned off turn Wi-Fi ON. ...
How to connect Lithe Audio Bluetooth speaker to my device
To connect your Bluetooth speaker to your device Ensure power to the speaker (flashing blue LED visible) On your device go to Bluetooth settings, ensure Bluetooth turned ON "Lithe Audio BT" shall show on the device list at the bottom, click "Lithe ...
My speaker has power but wont connect to my device?
First you need to press and hold the reset button on the face of the speaker until it makes a beep, that will clear the speaker's memory. Power of the unit, at the same time, go to your Bluetooth settings on your phone and forget the speaker once ...
Spotify Connect cannot find speakers
To play via Spotify connect you must have a Spotify Premium account Please try the following : Within the app Home>Settings>Devices ....Show local devices only make this green slide to the right to turn on Download the latest firmware/Software Clear ...
How to connect Amazon Alexa to BT Speaker?
Initial Setup: For initial setup, ensure the Echo and Lithe Audio Bluetooth speaker are at least a metre apart. Turn on your Lithe Audio Bluetooth speaker. (Must be no pin OR pin with 0000 version only) Disconnect other Bluetooth devices from your ...