Playing music in commercial premises showroom, wholesaler?

Modified on: Tue, 12 Nov, 2019 at 4:46 PM

When playing music in commercial premises you need to ensure you have the correct licence to play music 

Please ensure you have the correct licence for the size, type, number of customers 

Link to PRS Tariff

For example playing music in a typical showroom (shop / store) up to 100 sq metres would be £173.80 ex vat 

If you are demonstrating our speaker products by a staff member and turned off after the demo then a reduction of 30% is applied 

* Please note this is for guidance only, we recommend you contact PRS directly as many types of licence 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.