- For initial setup, ensure the Echo and Lithe Audio Bluetooth speaker are at least a metre apart.
- Turn on your Lithe Audio Bluetooth speaker. (Must be no pin OR pin with 0000 version only)
- Disconnect other Bluetooth devices from your Echo/Lithe Audio speaker. (An Echo/Lithe audio speaker can only connect to one Bluetooth device at a time.)
To connect Lithe Audio Bluetooth speaker to your Echo:
- Your Lithe Audio Bluetooth speaker must be in pairing mode (Blue flashing LED) . For more information, refer to the user manual.
- In the Alexa app, select the Devices icon .
- Choose your Alexa device.
- Select Bluetooth Devices.
- Select Pair a New Device.
- When a list of available devices appears, select your Lithe Audio BT and follow the instructions on the screen.
Tip: To connect to a previously paired device, say, "Connect." Your Echo connects to the device that was last connected.