Download the Lithe Audio android app from the google store Lithe audio here
Make sure you are connected to the 2.4Ghz WiFi network on your router, otherwise you cannot connect to the speakers.
Power on the WiFi speaker this shall take a minute or so to boot up you shall see red light.
Press and hold the WPS button next to the led for 5 seconds, the led shall flash green quickly
1. Open the Android Lithe Audio App > Click Setup at the bottom
2. Click Open WiFi settings button in the middle
3. Select LaConfigure_XXXX from the WiFi network list (Dismiss internet connection prompt)
4. Once selected LAConfigure_XXXX is connected, return back to the Lithe Audio app > Setup, then click Next at the bottom of the page
5. Then select your local WiFi Network (Important must be 2.4GHz band connection) in the drop down, then enter your network password, Click > SAVE.
6. Thats it all done, you are connected click > Done